Learn how to use our Easy Giving Platform
CLICK HERE now
to Get Started Giving
Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give—not out of obligation but out of a spirit of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give, including one-time gifts, text-to-give, online recurring giving and, of course, during our weekend worship services.
If you have a prayer request, please leave it here and we will immediately begin to pray with you for your needs.
Your gift allows us to continue ministering to a lost world in times like these. It's super simple and quick to do.
Why We Give
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
- Is the new giving platform safe?
- Yes, and in many ways, it is much more secure than our previous giving platform, allowing the user (you) the ability to manage your giving, look at it throughout the year and know how much you are giving at any giving time. It is also much easier to change recurring giving amounts without the hassle you had to go through with the previous platform.
- I saw "Stripe" - what is that?
- "Stripe" is simply the name of the payment processor that handles the processing of all electronic payments. They add a hefty security measure to each and every transaction. We do not have access to any of your personal credit or debit card information, stripe handles that as the secure third party trusted by thousands of businesses and churches worldwide. Just another way this new platform adds an extra layer of security to your information.
- I'm having trouble ending my recurring giving on the 'old' system, what can I do now?
- No worries at all, just us know by sending an email to or or let Donald or Edwina know and they can end it for you.
- I successfully set up giving on the new platform, but I didn't end my old one before it withdrew. Now both took this month's donation, what can I do now?
- We can get that last payment in the old system reversed quickly. Just let either Edwina or Pastor Donald know as quickly as you can and we will get your funds back where they need to be a.s.a.p.